My name is David Baylis and i'm a 3D artist living in Vancouver.
I work essentially with 3DS Max, Vray/Corona Renderer and Unreal Engine for Architectural Visualization.
Experienced also with VR walkthroughs using UE4, I can deliver truly immersive experiences maintaining high fidelity graphics and performance.
I love sharing tips & tricks about 3D, learning new techniques and tools to achieve better results in my renderings.
You may have seen that Automotive design is another field I like working on.
I have always been a car enthusiast, and love exploring new ways to deliver photorealistic renderings.
- AR/VR development (Vuforia, Structure Sensor, Unity, Unreal Engine)
- Architectural Visualization / Product Design
- Interactive experiences using Unreal Engine.
- Post Production : After Effects/ Premiere Pro / Photoshop
Real-time architectural visualization with Unreal Engine 4.
- Modeling assets in 3DS Max / Unwrapping / Exporting pipeline to UE4.
- Lighting, shaders and texturing using third party softwares (Designer, Quixel)
- Good understanding of lightmaps and baked lighting inside UE4
- Performance profiling and LOD system management to deliver steady framerate for VR Experience.
- Basic workflow with Sequencer
- Basic blueprint and UI design integration for VR Integration using the HTC Vive.