My name is David Baylis and I'm a 3D artist living in Vancouver, Canada (Originally from Lille, France) and work at Epic Games as a Consultant producing demos and videos.
I specialize in automotive real-time rendering.
I have always been a car enthusiast, and love exploring new ways to deliver photorealistic renderings. There is a lot of history behind each car, and that is what I try to portray in my artworks.
Feel free to reach out on social media or by email !
You can book a Zoom meeting if you have any further questions : calendly.com/davidbaylisdesign
- Tips&Tricks videos
- Demo scene creations and rendering
- Audi A5 Configurator sample project Look Dev (Available on the Marketplace)
- Unreal Engine Enterprise Consultant
- AR/VR development (Vuforia, Structure Sensor, Unity, Unreal Engine)
- Architectural Visualization / Product Design
- Interactive experiences using Unreal Engine.
- Post Production : After Effects/ Premiere Pro / Photoshop
Real-time architectural visualization with Unreal Engine 4.
- Modeling assets in 3DS Max / Unwrapping / Exporting pipeline to UE4.
- Lighting, shaders and texturing using third party softwares (Designer, Quixel)
- Good understanding of lightmaps and baked lighting inside UE4
- Performance profiling and LOD system management to deliver steady framerate for VR Experience.
- Basic workflow with Sequencer
- Basic blueprint and UI design integration for VR Integration using the HTC Vive.